Spectrum Noir has collaborated with seven talented artists for its new Discovery Kit collection.
The high-quality art materials brand has worked with up-and-coming artists to develop seven boxes, all centred around a different theme or technique.
Each kit combines everything you need to get started including a handy how-to booklet, printed practice papers, blank papers and the pens or markers needed to complete the technique.
In addition to everything that’s included in the box, Spectrum Noir has created further content online, including artist and designer profiles, hints, tips, inspiration and much more.
The Spectrum Noir Discovery Kits range includes:
• Blended Mandalas with Baz Furnell
• Creative Colouring with Carrah Aldridge
• Illustration with Tatiana Kuvaldina
• Manga & Comic with Nicola Yau
• Watercolour with Bonnita Moaby
• Modern Calligraphy with Winterbird
• Concept Design with Cameron Bacchus De Lacy