The British Independent Retailers Association (Bira) is offering a free membership package to help businesses through the Covid-19 crisis.
Independent retailers who sign up for the Coronavirus Membership Package can gain complimentary access to Bira member benefits for three months, in return for a nominal donation of £1, £5 or £10 to the Rainy Day Trust.
The deal, available until Tuesday June 30 2020, will support the independent retail community through the unprecedented coronavirus pandemic.
New members will be able to access:
• Unlimited legal advice on employment law, HR, Health & Safety and more
• Three months free e-commerce facility to sell online
• Quickly reduce utility bills
• Quick access Bira’s buying group with special terms and offers
• Free social media guidance
• Access employment resources via online portal
• Access to the membership email and phone line
Andrew Goodacre, Bira’s CEO, said: “Bira has always offered great support to its members by offering quality and unique services.
“In these unprecedented times we are keen to help independent retailers in general by keeping them up-to-date with the latest information. We cannot offer the full range of services but hopefully we provide sufficient support when people need it most.”
Find out more about the new membership offer at bira.co.uk/coronavirus/support-package.
Bira’s new dedicated coronavirus hub is being updated every day, throughout the day, to help its members and the wider independent retail community through the crisis, you can view the hub at bira.co.uk/coronavirus.